This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Lorina Sharma
in Civil Law
Asked September 06, 2017

Aadhar card details

  • 1 Answer

Hi, I am in love with someone and got married to him without my parent's consent. We went for court marriage and legally we got married because my husband wants to go outside so I changed my ahdaar name and now it includes my husband name. After all this drama we didn't tell this to our parents about our marriage but somehow they got finally ready to marry us. Now the situation is my name has been changed in adhar card and my mother asks for my adhaar no to link it with ration card. Please help me out if i will give her my no. will she be able to know that I changed my name and got already married. I don't want her to know about this becuase they are very happy that I am getting married only after their consent.

Answer 1

This link: can be used to download your e-aadhar card, which means that if your mother has details asked on this website, she can know that your name has been changed. However for linking your ration card with your aadhar number, it is unlikely that she will look for these details, because only aadhar number is required.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.