This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked February 26, 2017

Accident by truck driver

  • 1 Answer

Dear, sir/madam my father has died in an accident with truck. The truck driver fled from the spot and was arrested next day. What should I do to make the case strong. I shall be very thankful to you

Answer 1

You must have lodge a fir in police and after challan you have to file a moter accident claim in mact court .in your jurisdiction .you have to contact a lawyer in get compunction....

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.