This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
J B Dhar
in Property Law
Asked January 28, 2021

Advice to procure NOC

  • 0 Answers

My friend has 5 Acers of land, in that land approximately one hectare is gravel peak. Applied an application to AP mining department, They sent application to the concerned Tahsildar for NOC (No Objection Certificate) to remove the gravel from one hectare peak area to level the land on 14-10-2019.Its been 14 months still Tahsildar did not grant NOC. Informed the District Joint Collector and Sub collector, but no NOC is granted till date. Recently our Neighbour land owner got NOC from Tahsildar to get temporary permit from the mining department.  Please advise us to get NOC.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.