This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sumit Deshpande
in Civil Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked November 23, 2017

Appeal procedures to higher court

  • 1 Answer

How much does one have to make appeal in higher court after judgement is given in lower court in criminal case? Can any precautions can be taken?

Answer 1

Hi, the  appeal has to be filed within 3 months after the order of the lower court.. Whether the appeal has to be filed against acquittal or conviction ???  .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.