This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Pawan Kumar
in Administrative Law Civil Law
Asked July 05, 2017

Application of SC Certificate

  • 1 Answer

Sir please provide me solution how to make a sc caste certificate for gond caste in up I have applied several time but it gets rejected what will I do please help me sir I'm in a serious problem

Answer 1

Application of SC Certificate-

You can obtain the application for obtaining a caste certificate either from the revenue department or from an online government portal the link to which is:

If your application is being repeatedly rejected then, perhaps, you are not submitting the requisite documents certifying that ‘gond’, your caste, falls within the category of scheduled castes. While submitting your application, please ensure that you have the following documents attached to it in order to facilitate an easy acceptance of your application:

  • Submit Certificate from Gram Pradhan/Ward member with two witnesses certifying caste.
  • Be a citizen of India.

You have to submit your application to the Tehsildar of your district. He will get inquiry report from local Lekhpal/Revenue Inspector in the prescribed format and shall issue the Caste Certificate within a week. If a revenue officer or a tehsildar is not cooperative, complaint against them can be filed with the Lokayukta of the district. The highest authority in this regard is the District Magistrate


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.