This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Contracts Law Real Estate Trading Law
Asked November 04, 2017

Associate member in a housing society

  • 1 Answer

Dear Sir/M: I have gifted a flat in mumbai to my daughter (21 yrs unmarried) who is alone a owner of the flat. Can I become an associate member of the society with her consent. The main reason is she is living out of Mumbai and someone should represent in AGM and should have some say in the society. Waiting for your reply. Thanks

Answer 1

As per the New Byelaws, there are no restrictions imposed on non-owner to become an Associate Member in the Society. Therefore, we believe you can become an Associate Member after submitting the requisite application form.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.