This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Anand Bhalerao
in Criminal Law
Asked November 13, 2017

Bike involved in accident seized by police

  • 2 Answers

My son resides in pune , I reside in Gujarat ,I purchasd bike on 31 st march 2017 in my son's name and sent this bike to my son on 1 st July , on 11 th sept evening my friends room mate took his bike and went for duty , after completion of duty while coming back at around 3.30 am on 12th sept 2017 he was involved in accident with another biker , both were injured the opposite biker died in hospital .Now the problem is my sons bike is in policestation .I want to know what is legal procedure involved in getting back my sons bike? regards

Answers 2

Get the details of the JMFC Court having jurisdiction from the Police Station. Move an application for custody possession of the vehicle, generally called as supurdnama. Engage a lawyer for the same.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Your son being registered owner of the vehicle can claim interim custody of vehicle by filing application before concerned Magistrate. Please contcat any local advocate/lawyer practising on criminal side.

My initial mobile/personal consultation  fee is Rs.2,000/- Drafting of Legal Notice fee Rs.5,000/- Drafting of any petition to be filed anywhere in India in any Court will be Rs.10,000/- Drafting of written arguments fee Rs.10,000/-. Online Services will be rendered on submission of documents by courier or scanned through e-mail For Local Bengaluru cases, for every appearance Rs.2,000/-. If interested contact me at the following address:


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross,

Opp: Beauty Parlour,



Mob: 9686971935

Land Ph: 080-23461189


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.