Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

in Civil Law
Asked August 24, 2018

Breach of agreement

  • 1 Answer

An agreement to sale was executed in 2012 with the condition that proposed buyer will repaid the loan within five years upto 31/3/2017. The proposed buyer fail to re pay the loan. Now they have file false criminal and civil case for pressurizing. They are also having good contact in district court, ghaziabad. what is the legal remedy for eviction without going district court, as they are unsocial people and life threat. I want to directly approach allahabd high court, will it possible. Pls guide me

Answer 1

firstly you have to lodge a FIR against those personal and contact to good Lawyer in this matter for speedy remedy. You may consult me.

Atul Kumar (Advocate)

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 5 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.