This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Procedural Law Family Law
Asked November 11, 2017

Case for Husband seeking maintenance from wife under Section 125 of CrPC

  • 1 Answer

pls provide me the citation under crpc 125 to get maintenance from wife, where the condition is wife is working at the post of principal in a private school and husband is unemployed and deprived from his father's property too.

Answer 1

Cases cannot be built up on citations that is judgments of High Court and Supreme Court. The pleadings must be based upon facts. You have a good case since you are an unemployed person. You must take unemployment certificate from local authorities like village accountant, tahasildar or Municipality. Further you have to take salary certificate of your wife. Draft claim petition for maintenance will be prepared by me if you send full particulars and xerox copies of relevent documents.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.