This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Rajibalochan Kar
in Civil Law Property Law
Asked October 19, 2017

Case to recover plots

  • 1 Answer

3 plots under 1 khata were in name of my grandfather and his brother in 1983 settlement. Plot no 1 area 0.36 decimal, plot no 3 area 1.21acre with (possesion remarked in my grand father's name) where as plot no 2 with area 1.00 acre (possession remarked in name of grandfathers brother ). Total area 2.57 acre. In year 1999 brother of my grandfather sold 50% from North side of each plot i.e from 1st plot 0.18decimal from 2nd 0.50 decimal n from 3rd plot 60.05 decimal without consent of any member of our family. All these plots were sold at total price of Rs50000 where as the buyer once again sold 0.26decimal to 7 person at a price of Rs52000 within 45 days. But they aren't in possesion as per the sale deed. In the sale deed they are sold 50% from North side of each plot. But their actual possesion is quite different from sale deed. In the mutation case record also some one has forged both the sign of my father n uncle. The date on which the sign was made my uncle was present at a distance of 300km which can be proved from sign on attendance register of his office. In year 1999 my mother had approached to Lok Adalat but since no other else appeared nothing progressed. At that time our family's financial condition wasn't so good to lodge a case in court and my father is a chronic diarrhoea patient. Now I want to recover those plot. Plz guide n help

Answer 1

You should follow up the case with the Lok Adalat, and find out its status. I will be able to assist you on that basis.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.