This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Nilesh Nagawade
in Constitutional Law
Asked September 20, 2017

Case under article 226

  • 1 Answer

I need a lawyer to apply under Article 226 of the Constitution to use the High Court's power to solve delay in land acquisition.

Answer 1

Please use this link to post your case

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.