This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Arshid Ahmad
in Contracts Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked November 05, 2017

Challenge the registered family settlement

  • 1 Answer

Can one challenge registered family settlement and relinquish deed after 3 years. I don't want to challenge the whole document but only challenging one para from family settlement and challenging whole relinquish deed.

Answer 1

Yes you can challenge the settlement if the grounds so exist. There are several considerations to ascertain the period of limitation. Consult a lawyer with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.