This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Property Law Civil Law Contracts Law Family Law
Asked November 10, 2017

Challenge the sale of property by Uncle

  • 2 Answers

My uncle sold land to another person but I need this land. How to get back the land?

Answers 2

Kindly elaborate the matter for proper guidence .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

If the land is sold by your uncle then you can file a case before the civil judge for revocation of the sale deed on the ground of coercion and fraud, but sorry to say the grounds which I have stated is very difficult to prove in the Court of law. Thanks.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.