This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law
Asked September 02, 2017

Challenges in registering Nomination Papers

  • 1 Answer

Property - Mumbai sub G.Mother - Late. Smt.Lilaben Shah (Owner) Mother - Chandrikaben Shah (Nomine) I have facing the issue regarding registration nomination of my flate. Society not register my nomination we have already submitted the document in 2001. We don't have any acknowledgement but all triplicate copy is available on society files with my G.Mother Signed I can see personally. they said there is no date mentioned on papers that's why we are not registered the nomination. And society said it's ur responsibility to check by time to time. Society has issued later & said after scrutinised the paper society has found that the nominee papers are incomplete & incorrect. Society is hereby rejecting the nomination papers. You are advice to submit fresh nomination applications duly completed & correct in all respect. And society chairman personally said me you have to go for succession certificates. I said kindly check the all documents society have my flate agreement & my G. Mother have signed all papers u can verify signatures with nomination papers it's not enough for you. I request to LAWFARM please show me the way to clear this matter. Awaiting for your reply, Thanks And Regards, Nitin Shah 9920636383

Answer 1

Considering there is no date in the document, I beleive it will be difficult to establish that the document will be authentic unless you have some other evidence or witness to establish your claim which you have not disclosed on this forum. You can take the society to the Court for this but without the date, there is a strong chance that your claim may not stand. It is advised that you should simply submit a succession certificate before the society and ensure that the title is smoothly transfered to your name. In this case, if you have any siblings or children of a predeceased sibling then the said property will have to shared with them and you will not be the sole owner of the property. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.