This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Preeti Kaur
in Criminal Law Family Law
Asked September 16, 2017

Challenging the order granting the custody of child to father

  • 1 Answer

Sir first petition Dec Ko ho gayi thi second petition August Mai thi but Mai nhi gayi sign karne Ko kyuki deal mere Maan ki nhi thi mujhe mere bete ki custody chahiye Jo Mera pati nhi de Raha to kya ab Mai direct maintenance or domestic violence ka case dal Sakti hu ya fir pehle mujhe mutual divorce ka case close karna hoga

Answer 1

You should not file a case for domestic violence unless you are very sure that your situation qualifies as domestic violence. You do have the option of taking the suit for the custody of the child for an appeal rather than avoiding the judicial process. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.