This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Ajay Thakrar
in Civil Law
Asked August 29, 2017

Complaint against Chief officer Nagarpalika

  • 1 Answer

How can I raise a complaint against Chief officer of Nagarpalika?

Answer 1


Your question is very vague lacking any specifics. As Chief officer of a Nagarpalika is a public office, generally you can file a complaint against him/her in the National Consumer Complaints Forum if he/she fails to duly conduct his/her duties.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.