Deepak Roy
Asked March 24, 2017

Complaint to registrar

  • 1 Answer

I have made a complaint to Registrar against managing committee for deficiency of service. What is the next step I should take, keeping in mind managing committee may take any legal recourse?

Answer 1

Sir, as you have filed complaint against the managing committee to the Registrar, you must put faith in the registrar to take relevant action such as an enquiry as such. After he has initiated this machinery into motion only then can any legal steps be taken. To avail detailed advice please give details of the cause of action and facts. Right now, the only legal action you can take is to file a caveat petition in the civil court of relevant jurisdiction under section 148 of the Civil Procedure Code. This petition gives you the right to be aware of any action that could be filed against you in a court of law and helps to prevent an ex-party order.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.