Asked April 01, 2017

Consumer complaint microwave

  • 1 Answer

I and my mother purchased a microwave from a shop nearby. The microwave has been defective and not working properly. We complaint to the shopkeeper. He said he will make sure it is repaired and he did so first time but it once again stopped working. Now the shopkeeper is not paying any heed to our complaint. Please suggest how to draft a consumer complaint notice to him?

Answer 1

Write a simple letter containing ur issues with the product and what relief u want and through Registered post send that letter.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.