This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Ralph Salins
in RTI and PIL
Asked February 19, 2018

Conversion of residential to commercial unit_RTI to check whether all permissions were received

  • 1 Answer

A member in our coop housing society (Mumbai) on the ground floor has converted his residential flat into a commercial unit. He claims that all procedures for converting the flat was followed and he has the permission of the municipal corporation. Where do we file an RTI to check if they have actually complied and if he has receviced clearance from the municipal corporation

Answer 1

You have to file RTI to Ward Officer of BMC.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.