This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law Criminal Law Family Law
Asked September 21, 2017

Court marriage and legal action against the boy

  • 3 Answers

I have only adhhar card and in my addhar card my age is 21 years and my girl friend age is 19+ years. She also has adhhar card only. Can we get married or not? We are doing inter cast marriage. If we go for court marriage and after that girl's parents file a complaint against me then what action can be taken against me or should we give photocopy of our court marriage certificate to her family? 

Answers 3

you can apply to Marriage Registrar for marriage in your district along with documents, aadhar is sufficient, and you will need three witnesses, it will took a period of 30 days for marriage if not objected by anyone,

alternatively you can marry in any temple and can get it registered after marriage.

for further info visit below blog

you can meet or mail me for further clarifications






Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Respected Sir

Ican Arrange for your Registered Marriage with Boi-meterics, then nobody can touch you.

Better Advice can be given you only after having detail discussion with you and after going through your File, as there are possibilities.

For further discussion & information about your case feel free to Click on my Pathlegal ID to get the CONTACT DETAILS of mine. It is free of Cost.


Adv.Shuchi Agarwal

(B.Com., L.LB., L.LM.) ADVOCATE,  Delhi High Court & Uttar Pradesh Courts

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago




Dear Sir/madam,

Once your marriage gets registered as per law and you possess the Court marriage Certificate then no one can establish a claim to render your marriage void. Bacause the process of getting maaried through Court is exhaustive in itself and takes into consideration all such mishappenings which might occur.

The legal age to get married is 21+ for male and 18+ for female. Beyond this age any couple may apply to attain the status of Husband-Wife. The upcoming complaints and objections if any, are already invited in advance, through a newspaper publication – as an integral part of the legal procedure to get married.

Once the procedure gets finished and you both are pronounced as husband-wife, by the court alongwith the certificate (saying the same) – is in itself the proof of marriage and you do not need to give any photocopy of the same to anybody.

As far as filing a complaint is concerned, the law of the country gives every individual, the right  to file any sort of complaint against any other soul but any such complaint will not be maintainable and pursued by the police or the court after attaining the status of the Husband-Wife.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.