This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Suresh Suresh
in Contracts Law
Asked October 27, 2017

Delay in settlement process with previous employer

  • 2 Answers

Need to issue a notice for claiming my settlement amount Rs.68000\-issued after more than one year after leaving service. the cheque issued was bounced due to insufficient funds. on called finance dept incharge for more than 50 time,not attending. pl advice

Answers 2

You must send a notice to the head of the Finance Department to take cognizance. In case there is no response you can file a suit to before the Court to order the company to make the payment due to you. The decision of the Court will be based on the terms and conditions of the employment contract between you and your employer. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

The opinion expressed by Lawfarm Team holds good.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.