This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sreehari S
in Civil Law Civil Procedure Law Property Law
Asked November 18, 2017

Demarcation of the property in public records

  • 1 Answer

Boundary wall encroaching road. Sir's, I bought a property in Kerala on 2016 and reconstructed the boundary wall facing main road which is in a zig zag shape. After the construction of the wall some local peoples including the ward member claimed the wall is encroaching the Road. But I just reconstructed the wall as per the area sketch provided to me from the village office and as per the extend mentioned in the property deed including three prior deeds. Currently I am in an emergency situation and the locals are creating problems and not allowing me to sell it .The demand from them is to straighten the wall . I may lose more than 1 Cent of land if I accepted their demand. Kindly suggest me how I can prove them there is no willful/ illegal encroachment done by me. Regards Sreehari

Answer 1

For the present you may appraoch a Civil Court and obtain ex-parte Temporary Injunction against all such obstructors since your claim is supported by previous three deeds.

My initial mobile/personal consultation  fee is Rs.2,000/- Drafting of Legal Notice fee Rs.5,000/- Drafting of any petition to be filed anywhere in India in any Court will be Rs.10,000/- Drafting of written arguments fee Rs.10,000/-. Online Services will be rendered on submission of documents by courier or scanned through e-mail For Local Bengaluru cases, for every appearance Rs.2,000/-. If interested contact me at the following address:


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross,

Opp: Beauty Parlour,



Mob: 9686971935

Land Ph: 080-23461189


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.