This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Praveen Samuel
in Criminal Law Procedural Law
Asked June 09, 2017

Disappearance of the alleged offender

  • 1 Answer

Sir one person has cheated us for more than 50 lacks and we have evidence of cheque,right now he is not traceable nor his mobile numbers are live?is there any possiblity to track the person and retrieve money

Answer 1

You can file a case and the Court will issue summons to ensure his presence before the Court. Or you can file a writ of Habeas Corpus to ensure hiis presence in the Court. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.