This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Amir Haider
in Administrative Law
Asked December 24, 2017

Disciplinary action against government employee

  • 0 Answers

I am HR officer in a Govt department. I provided wrong information inadvertently to the session court regarding issuance of succession certificate regarding payment against compensation package in favor of brother of our employee who died during service. As per departmental rules the brother of the employee was not eligible for payment i.e R.S 3 Lacs. The employee was unmarried and his parents has already died. Due to to negligence on our part wrong information was given to the court and on which succession certificate was issued by the court in favor of the brother of the deceased employee. Now the court is insisting on payment to the brother of the deceased employee. i am extremely worried that due to this oversight disciplinary action may be started against me. Please help me how the court be satisfied to change its previous order of succession certificate. This case is already time barred and can not be challenged in the high court.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.