This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Praloy Datta
in Property Law Family Law
Asked December 17, 2017

Dispute over partition of property

  • 1 Answer

We (Hindu) are 3 Successors (2 brothers + 1 married sister) of our Late Mother's Shop. 2 (1 brother +1 sister) willing to do Partition Deed. Remaining Successor not willing (reasons not spelt out). Original Deed with unwilling Successor and he will not hand over the same to others, in any circumstances. Please mention the procedure to do Partition Deed (in favour of willing Successors).

Answer 1

Incase your mother has not left behind any will pertaining to that shop, you can file a case for succession certificate and partition. When you succeed in the succession case you would automatically have an equal right over your mothers properties.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.