This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sk Parwez Alam
in Criminal Law
Asked May 13, 2017

Domestic Violence

  • 1 Answer

Main ek ladki se pyar karta hun aur ladki bhi par dikkat yeh hai ki girls ku 18 saal hua hi nhi aur usk ghr wale baht jalim hain aur uski sadi kahin kardena chahate hai aur ushe ghr main lock kar k rakhe hain woh chahati hai k uske ghr walon sesare riste nate tod k mere ghr aajayegi but ushe toh 18 saal hua nhi toh woh kya karegi thoda bataiye.

Answer 1

You can ask her to file a complaint under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 to protect her from any kind of physical or mental harassement she is facing. Under thie Act, the Protection Officer upon verification of the facts and the orders of the Magistrate can provide for a protection home for the woman. If the girl is not able to file a complaint, then even you can file a complaint on her behalf. To pursue this, the girl should have enough evidence and witnesses to show that she is facing violence at home. 


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.