This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Family Law
Asked August 29, 2018

Domestic Violence - lawyer needed

  • 7 Answers

Please help me lawfarm, by hands on my in laws and my husband, they tochered me mentally and physically, because of that torcher, one time I committed succiced also.please help me, please show me a good lawyer

Answers 7


        Kindly explain the problem nd I will advise you accordingly.



Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Which place are you located?

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

Dear Madam............

were you are from you have not mention so its difficult to suggest a lawyer.

Agree Comment 1 Agree over 2 years ago

you have file a case for domestice voilence in a court for speedy  help 


Atul kumar (Advocate)


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

First give a complaint before the protection officer of DV Act through an Advocate. You can also claim maintenace. And you can also file petition for restittuiton of conjugal rights. But you should narrate the facts of the case then only we can give accurate suggesstion 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 2 years ago

You can file domestic violence complaint to the protection officer under DV Act. The protection officer will enquire the matter and if they found it is a fit case then they will refer the case before the magistrate under DV Act. The case will be a criminal case and if your in-laws found guilt they will be imprisoned. If you directely file a case before the magistrate then the magistrate will forward the complaint to the protection officer and obtaining the report from the protection officer the magistrate will pursue the case. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

First of all, I need some details regarding your marriage. When you got married? . And you are from which place. Please give all the details. I will certainly help you. Don't worry and don't take any hasty step in future

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer