This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Pavithran T
in Contracts Law Corporate Law Labour Law
Asked January 01, 2021

Employer refusing to return degree certificates of the employee

  • 0 Answers

Sir/madam, My degree original certificate seized by company. They are refusing to return my original certificate and there is no bond entered into between us. How to get my original certificates back? Please advice.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.