Asked June 13, 2018

Employment & Workplace

  • 1 Answer

I have joined RBI without relieving letter from Railways.I have given resignation previously.They are asking me to join and handover the charges.What should I do.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

 Take permission from your present employer and go to Railways and hand over charge. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 8 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.