This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Santosh Das
in Contracts Law Real Estate Trading Law Commercial Law
Asked November 04, 2017

Failure of the Builder to deliver the required document

  • 1 Answer

Now he is demanding 20% money of the total amount for papers and sale agreement.. According to the conditions of MOU if the builder fails to provide me sanction plan, other approval releted documents within 15 days then my exit door shall be opened and I the second party shall be entitled for full refund.. Till now allready 15 days over but the builder didn't give me the documents.. Hence I call the builder asking for the refund, he ignores my calls and keeps making false promises of refunding the amount soon. Kindly advice what should I do?

Answer 1

Send Legal Notice through some Lawyer.

File police complaint as a supporting document. Police can register FIR but generally doing nothing being civil matter but it is required.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.