This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Anju V
in Criminal Law
Asked June 08, 2017

False case of cruelty by brother's wife and complaint in UK embassy

  • 1 Answer

My brother's wife has logded a false Section 498 complaint against me and other family members. As I am residing out of country and she has made a complaint in UK embassy as well which states that I am a criminal. In such case can I travel to UK from India as court case result is still pending. Is there any other option to get discharge from this case? I have all evidences which shows that I am out of country. Since last 4 months I am in India. Kindly suggest me your valuable legal advice. Regards, Deepa

Answer 1

You should ideally take permission of the court in this respect as a court case is pending against you. Until the case is heard and disposed, there does not seem to be another way of you getting discharged from the case. You can request for early hearing from the court though.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.