This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Property Law
Asked September 09, 2017

Father attempting to revoke the transfer under a registered gift deed

  • 1 Answer

Dear sir / madam My father in law given a.commercial property to my wife and its register in registration office under Gift deed Its hapend 3 year back father in law objects to us i dont want give property to you He have only one daughter (she is my wife) and only one son . My brother in law also signed on that papers also But the problem is with my father in law only his doings some nonsense .pls sujest us how can we take action against father in law whts is the pros and cons pls help us

Answer 1

You can check the response on for your question. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.