This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Saket Kumar
in Criminal Law
Asked June 24, 2017

Filing a domestic violence complaint against wife

  • 1 Answer

(1) Sir can I file domestic violance case against my wife...? (2) She has adultrious relation with xxx person. and now live with xxx person by taking rent room. since 6 months. (3) she has done NC against xxx person. before 3 months (4) but now she file dv against me..also file case for maintance. (5) I have 2 chield age 12 and 5yrs. (6) she is well qualified and has profesional degrees and diploma. (7) she has spoil my family life. with the help of xxx person. (8) now a days she harashed me. (9) she has no guilty what she has done. PL GUIDE ME HOW I CAN FIGHT WITH HER AND XXX PERSON BY LEGAL WAYS.. WHAT TYPE OF CASES I WANT TO FILE...AND PUNISH THEM

Answer 1

The response on maybe helpful to you. 

You can file for divorce on the grounds of adultry and seek th custody of your children. With respect to the false case for domestic violence, make sure you have enough evidence and witnesses to challenge the claims made by your wife. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.