in Criminal Law
Asked November 02, 2018

Filing of F.I.R for domestic violence

  • 0 Answers

My mother is law and sister in laws are harassing me and threatening to kick me out of the house. I want to file a police report against her and her daughters. I also want to involve the women's cell here in Mumbai. How do I do this? Do I just go to the police station or do I go to the women's cell?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.