Sanjib Das
Asked April 19, 2017


  • 1 Answer

With due respect sir, i mr. sanjib das and i want to know that can i lodge a F.I. R against job consultancy.

Answer 1

You can file a FIR against the person managing the consultancy. You can find out the names of the individuals involved from any documents they shared with you and file a FIR agaisnt them. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.