This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Ruhan Khan
in Civil Law
Asked May 24, 2017

Formality after changing religion

  • 2 Answers

Someone has changed her religion. So what should we do now.

Answers 2

File a civil suit for delclaring such documents was created without the knowledge. Also file criminal complaint.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

What religion have you converted from/to? There appear no formalities post conversion at least in Hinduism [Betsy and Sadanadan v. Nil (Mat Appeal No. 339 of 2009, Kerala High Court)] and Islam.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.