This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Shaikh Nohid Nohid
in Criminal Law
Asked December 11, 2017

Friend not returning Rs 17000

  • 0 Answers

Friend borrowed money 17000Rs but he not returning and I have no proof

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.