Audrija Jaiswal
Asked June 29, 2016

Getting a divorce

  • 1 Answer

I am an American citizen and so as my husband. We got married in the state of new York. We got separated 6 years ago. Since then I have been living in India and he has moved down to California. Now I want legal divorce. Do you think I an file for my divorce from India or do I have to go back to USA and reside there in order to get eligibility to file for divorce ? Please advice...

Answer 1

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Do you have a Will?
Why not create one now for free in under 10 minutes!

Get started now