This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Criminal Law Procedural Law
Asked December 15, 2017

Girl abandoned by boy after 5 years relationship

  • 1 Answer

If any boy leave ny girl 5 year relationship without girl permituon then what should do the girl?

Answer 1

1. File complaint with police or before mangistrate.

2. Rape and cheating case may be booked.

3. File suit for declaration as wife as their relationship was live in, which is as good as marriage as per recent Supreme Court judgment.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.