This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Criminal Law
Asked September 26, 2017

Girl used by boy for sexual relationship

  • 3 Answers

If any boy cheated or used the girl for sexual relationship in the name of love, what action will I take on him?

Answers 3

Respected Madam Kindly give more facts about the situation. Since you have a specific query. Better Advice can be given you only after having detail discussion with you. For further discussion & information about your case feel free to CONTACT me on Nine Two Seven Eight Four Five Seven Eight Two Two Regards Adv.Shuchi Agarwal (B.Com., L.LB., L.LM.) ADVOCATE,  Delhi High Court & Uttar Pradesh Courts  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

You can file complaint of rape with your local police station. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

If you wish to file the complaint of rape against him then it should be proven that since the beginning of the relationship the boy had the intention of using the girl for physical pleasure. If sexual relations were a part of the love between then which later turned sour then it is a different case and not rape under section 375 of IPC, 1860.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.