This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Raj Ratan
in Family Law Property Law
Asked July 02, 2017

Give own house to wife children forcing to give it to them

  • 1 Answer

I want to give my house to my wife but my children are after me that I should give it to them. Can they force me to do so?

Answer 1

No they cannot. If it is your own self earned property then you have full right to give it to anyone you want. you can either gift it to your wife in your lifetime or retain it till lifetime and write a will which will be after your lifeterm.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.