This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law
Asked August 23, 2017

Harassment at workplace by boss

  • 1 Answer

Sir, I am working in a Private Ltd Company from the last 3 Years. From the last 6 months I am regularly harassed by the Additional Director and HR Dept of the Company. They always try to show me that you are incompetent for job Profile and provide incomplete job task within short time and always try to do such of task so that I can resign from my job. They use abusive language some times. I am mentally fully disturbed; I need this job I don’t have any other option because on which profile I am currently working is not available in Local City; I don’t wanted to leave my native location. Please guide in this regard. How can I file complaint and get remedy?

Answer 1




Dear Sir/madam,

In this type of a situation, It is always advisable to settle the matter amicably. Because you need a clear record and a good relieving letter from this job in order to shift to some other job, which might affect your CV/Resume adversely. You do have an option to make a written complaint to the higher authorities of your office but that thing creates a kind of mental tension between the relationship of an employer – employee. You will have to be ready t

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.