This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Criminal Law
Asked December 06, 2017

Harassment by boys family

  • 0 Answers

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that girl age was 16 years but from the boys family gave an amount of Rs.1Lakh to girls grand mother and they have spent money for marriage expenses. Some one given police complaing against minor case. Hence marriage got cancelled. Now the problem is the boys family asking money to girls parents but they are not in the situation to refund back the money. Request you to advise whether girls family file a case against harassment and is there any rule to refund the money back for spending minors marriage expenses.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.