Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

Lawfarm Team
in Property Law Family Law Criminal Law Tax and Accounting Law Corporate Law Contracts Law Civil Law Constitutional Law Administrative Law Labour Law
Asked June 02, 2016

I want to gift shares.

  • 0 Answers

I wish to gift shares to my father & brother 10000 each of a pvt ltd unlisted company at bangalore. Other than SH-4 0.25% stamp duty on consideration (book value of shares), kindly tell the stamp duty payable on gift deed. Also clarify Gift deed stamping charges . One more thing if company registered office is in delhi then can I still make gift deed in karnataka. If yes then are the charges same for it in gift deed case

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.