intellectual property violating constitution
can you please suggest cases of IPR where the the intellectual property violates the constitutional provision?
Here are some of the cases:
1. Maganbhai v Union of India AIR 1969 SC 783
2. Kubic Dariusz v Union of India AIR 1990 SC 605
3. Chemithon Engineers Pvt. Ltd. v Secretary, Department of Atomic Energy and Ors. 2011(45) PTC 406 (Cal)
4. Jeevan Jyoti Health & Welfare Society v Union of India & Anr. (2008) ILR 1 Delhi 1088
5. K.R. Chinna Krishna Chettiar v Shri Ambal and Co., Madras and Anr. AIR1970SC146
Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.