This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sanjaya Kumar Sena
in Administrative Law Civil Law
Asked November 24, 2017

Irregularity in the release for transfer

  • 1 Answer

3 Pharmacists transferred in a same order. I am senior and physically handicapped also I have not relieved but two junior have relieved more than one year. If I Will relieved I will loss my seniority. Is there any laws to get justice to physically handicapped person.

Answer 1

There is no such protection. Any way you may file representation to your employer and if it does not consider then you have a cause of action to approach the High Court.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.