Rama Shankar Singh
Asked March 23, 2017

Issues over expanding house

  • 1 Answer

Hi All, My self Rama Shankar Singh , am from UP Varanasi, I purchased my residencial plot in 2006 and then I build 1 floor building there area around 1860sqft, my family is big and we are 7 people staying together in same house, In 2015 we planned to build one more floor on that house but our prblm is our neighbours house is 20-25yr old house and they opened there window in our plot and they also put civil property case on us to not close that window , so we unable to built 2nd floor of my house.. I want to know is there any law, way or option to close that window ....Please give me suggestions bcoz it is very difficult to stay serving there in one floor and we are belonging from middle class family. Thanks in advance Regards, Rama Shankar singh

Answer 1

Yoy have to sanction of building plan from municipal town planning authority and filed the said santin plan in court matter and asking court to give order according to said plan...Also the case filed by your neighbour is based on esmentary rights so you can place evidence before the court that they have another windows for their air circulations in house and your construction not effect their air circulation and other esmentary rights. So that court will give you order in your favour.

Details require for proper advise.

Adv. Amrendrasingh


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.