This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Gordhan Golani
in Civil Law Contracts Law
Asked November 07, 2017

Issues with department regarding salary after taking VRS

  • 1 Answer

I have completed 50 years of age, 32 years service given VRS notice on 26/05/2014 while on deputation at Muncipal corproation being a employee of maharashtra jeevan pradhikaran The UMC is showing arrears due to me as they say they have paid more in salaries without any of my fault and on that basis my parent department have given me letter that they are unable to pass the VRS and have asked to settle the dues with corporation and re-submit the vrs whereas after three months of notice I stopped going to duties and corporation is not giving me the NOC of no due certificate what shall I do presently? I do not get the payment nor any thing recieved as retiral benefits and pension please guide.

Answer 1

Get issue a legal notice through advocate narrating all the real facts to the concerned officers and copies of the said legal notice may be sent to higher authorities of both your department where you were serving at the time of submission of VRS applications and also to your parent department. If there is no result then approcah Hon'ble High Court of your State for appropraite directions to the concerned.

Draft petitions will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach managament of this website for further details.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.