Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

Rameshwar Dad
Asked June 07, 2018

Joint venture

  • 0 Answers

One govt. department made an agreement of contract with our JV company i which my company is one of venture partner. Department release payment in the name of lead partner company of JV under the said agreement without consent of my company, obviously by mutual understanding between department official and lead partner company of JV. How I can get justice for my company?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.