Asked December 06, 2016

Legal action against corrupt doctor

  • 3 Answers

A corrupt doctor has written a false firearm injury against me . However , the patient ( Informant ) does not suffer actual injury . The doctor with the help of the radiologist has used tampered X- ray plate to implicate me . What should I do ?

Answers 3

hire an advocate or consult a lawyer on this.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

Where has he given such false report against you and for what purposes? How do you  know that the same is false and fabricated? If you have suffered any  loss  financially or otherwise  you may serve  a legal notice through a lawyer and then file suit for recovery of  compensation. 

For details and or legal help if you so desire may contact through this website. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 4 years ago

In cases where the complainant has filed a frivolous complaint, the aggrieved person has the right to file a Petition/Application before the Hon’ High Court under Section 482[1], for quashing of the F.I.R. There are certain grounds upon which the application can be accepted such as:

  • That the acts or omissions does not constitute any offence
  • No incidence of offence has been happened
  • F.I.R. contains bare allegations

The Court would pass the appropriate order on satisfaction of the abovementioned grounds. The Court possesses inherent powers under the provision upon which the Court has the power to quash the Summons/ Warrant issued against the person.


[1] Section 482. Saving of inherent powers of High Court. Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to limit or affect the inherent powers of the High Court to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order under this Code, or to prevent abuse of the process of any Court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.